At the end of this workshop, you will:
• Have created a Facebook business page
• Know what covers, tabs and Facebook apps are
• Be able to manage your security
• Be able to add great content to your page
• Add your Facebook Business Page to your social media portfolio
• This is a hands-on workshop, therefore you must bring your laptop
• Basic PC skills and internet knowledge are required;
• You must have a working email address and know the password;
• You must know the password to your Facebook Personal account;
• Optional: Please bring a flash drive (or on computer) containing your personal photo, company logo and other graphics you’d like to use on your page
Romona Foster is a highly endorsed social media trainer, social media manager, consultant and trained Facebook Ad Specialist teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing. She trains groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, the best practices of Email Marketing, and Microsoft Office. In addition, she manages social media accounts for a number of small businesses.
She is listed as one of the “best in tech” at DC Web Women’s Code(Her) Conference. She was a guest content strategy speaker for the Code(Her) Conference, has spoken to hundreds of small business owners and nonprofits – and, conducted workshops for several organizations.