TechNotch and KISSPatent teamed up to help you answer the most burning questions about starting your business:
– What is your unique value proposition and why it is important?
– Where are your customers hiding? Discover your potential customers
– How to conduct customer interviews? Listen and get inputs from customers
– How to quickly sign-up your early adopters and evangelists?
– How to protect your idea from copycats and acquire more funding via patents?
– What do you need to get your idea patented? Why patents are assets to your startup?
Swathi Sambhani has over 19 years of experience working as a technology product manager in Fortune 500 enterprises. She has taken her experience of launching products in large enterprises to help startups with their products.The last three years she has been mentoring startups. In 2016, she helped multiple startups sign-up their first 5 customers in 90 days. In this event she will be present strategies that have worked for these startups. http://technotchsolutions.com
Dr. D’vorah Graeser is a US Patent Agent with over 20 years of experience in obtaining patent protection for her software clients, particularly for software startups. Her firm, KISSPatent, is based in Chicago, Illinois (USA). KISSPatent is a new venture being incubated within this firm; it brings more affordable patent services to entrepreneurs and startups in the software area, as well as detailed information about patents. Over the years, Dvorah has helped startups increase their valuations with well timed and properly filed IP. Dvorah also spends a great deal of time in the Netherlands mentoring entrepreneurs & educating the Dutch ecosystem on the importance of patent protection. (www.kisspatent.com).
5:30pm – Registrations/ Check-in
6-7pm – Tips and Techniques to Launch your Startup, by Swathi Sambhani
7-8pm – IP, Trademarks for Startups, by D’vorah Graeser
8-8:30 pm – Networking
Free event. Parking is free in the visitor spaces on the top floor of the garage for the building. Metro accessible: Spring Hill Station on the Silver Line.