Launch Workplaces is expanding its footprint Ohio and will need entrepreneurial minded team members who want to join us for the ride of a lifetime! We are looking for people that believe in our cause. We believe in providing supportive, nurturing environments for small businesses and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service for our members.
We are looking for people that want to join the hot coworking industry as a Community Administrator for our location in Woodmere.
You will serve our front desk as the face of Launch Workplaces and be responsible for providing hospitality to our members and guests. Every Launch Workplaces employee helps to foster, facilitate, and manage the Launch community. We want team members that can see the bigger picture and can dive in without being told exactly what to do all the time. That means taking action because it’s the right thing to do, not because you are told to do it. If you are service-minded, like to engage with people, pick a piece of trash off the floor if you see it, and don’t want to sit behind a desk all day we want to hear from you! Cover letters are especially appreciated.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Assist in creating a community catering to entrepreneurs
• Provide a quality working environment for members
• Greet members and guests as they enter the suite, direct them as necessary to member offices
• Help keep the kitchen amenities stocked and the refrigerator clean
• Help answer the phones
• Sort and distribute member mail
• Walk through the space on a regular basis throughout the day and tidy common areas as needed
• Handle tasks required to sign up new Launch members: give tours to prospective members, assist new members with filling out membership applications, add new members to our database, complete lease contracts for new and renewing members, help members book meeting rooms, and ensure new members understand how to use and enjoy all the amenities at Launch
• Help promote, set up and tear down meetings and events
• Help the Director of Operations run the facility smoothly. This includes assisting with marketing and sales, billing and financials, creating reports, and any other big picture task.
• Every job in a shared office space has some not-so-fun responsibilities. So there’s always organizing to be done, coffee to be made, messes to be cleaned up and 1,001 little details to be attended to. Being hospitality minded, you will
often be the first person to notice these things. As a cheerful, positive, teamwork oriented person, you will gladly pitch in when necessary for these tasks.
• Some college level course work completed
• 1-2 years of experience in shared offices, property management, customer service, hospitality or retail
• Attention to detail
• Professional appearance – you don’t need to be told what clothes are appropriate for the workplace and what clothes to wear elsewhere
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
Quick to pick up new programs.
• Personable — Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with members and guests in a professional manner. Our members are talkative and they will want to talk to you!
• Ability to multi-task: juggle the phone, your regular tasks and the constant little things that come up by the minute with grace, thoroughness and good humor
• Ability to lift items 25 pounds or less
• Access to transportation to travel between Launch offices if necessary to support the team
• Since this position requires answering phones and daily opening and closing tasks, ability to show up for work on time, every day
• Ability to have good attendance outside of your approved days off
• Ability to attend some evening functions
Our facility is open Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Leave some nights open for fun happy hour and networking events that you will be invited to!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com