Roles and Responsibilities
To be the first point of contact for new leads for membership into any Launch Workplace locations and to distribute those leads to the appropriate Director of Member Success. The Director of Inside Sales must accurately record each lead as to its source and to follow the full life cycle from lead inception through conversion to sale or not.
Launch Workplaces has small suites that are being marketed as fully functional plug and play office spaces. The Director of Inside Sales will be charged with regular sales calls to a list of prospective tenants. In addition to cold calling, Director of Inside Sales will also assist in developing email campaigns for these vacancies with appropriate follow up calls.
Essential Daily Functions
· Be the first point of contact for all Launch member leads.
· Accurately record each Launch Member lead as to its source and to follow the full life cycle from lead inception through conversion to sale.
· Source and cold call potential tenants for the Launch suites and other commercial real estate office products.
· Take commercial office leads from through entire life cycle to close.
· Assist the Business Development Leader in the evaluation of new locations for Launch Workplaces, to include pro forma preparation, shopping competitive flex office providers, and preparation of various sales packages for presentation to prospective Owners.
· Network within the entire real estate industry to find opportunities.
The Director of Inside Sales will be permitted to do outside leasing transactions so long as he/she maintains required salesperson real estate licenses for the jurisdiction where business is being conducted.
The Director of Inside Sales will have strong interpersonal skills, strong financial skills, and be very organized.
Compensation will be part salary and part commission based. The Director of Inside Sales will report to the Business Development Leader
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org