December 13, 2018 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
BioHealth Innovation Center
1 Church St
Rockville, MD 20850
- Business formation and governance
- Advisory board vs board of directors
- Equity incentive plans
- Non-disclosure agreements (with potential co-owners/joint ventures/investors and employees)
- Worker classifications (exempt vs non-exempt; W2 or 1099)
- Employment contracts
- Lease or distributor agreements
- Customer agreements (for Beta testing and beyond)
- CRADA’s and technology transfer agreements
Learn about these topics and more through the December 13th PathFinder Innovation Program. (There is no charge to attend in person or by video conference. However, pre-registration by NOON, 12/12 is required).
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. Networking Lunch
- 1:30-2:45 p.m.– Issues Overview (in person/by video conference)
- Anthony Millin, Esq. – Startups Chair, Shulman Rogers
- Lynn Perry Parker, Esq. – Principal, LPP Law
- 2:45 p.m. – 1:1 Office Hours (in person/by video conference)*
This program is cosponsored by BioHealth Innovation, Launch Workplaces, TEDCO and Montgomery County. It is open to anyone in the BioHealth Capital Region.
To register/For more information, email: BHI@BioHealthInnovation. *Participation in Overview Discussion (in person/by video conference) is required to attend 1:1 office hours.