Brokers are an integral part of our business, and we share a mutual agreement that the relationship with your clients is of the utmost importance.
At Launch, we are committed to providing a top-quality all-inclusive environment for our Members. We are dedicated to making sure that every client you introduce to Launch Workplaces receives an excellent experience. Every Member you introduce to Launch Workplaces will experience first-rate service.
When one of your clients becomes a Launch Workplaces Member, you will earn a commission when they enroll for their initial term.
Our commission is calculated on monthly recurring payments for the License of a Private Office(s) (collectively, “Office Suite”) for the first 12 months of the Member as follows:
For the first 12 months or less:
- 10% of the License Fee Revenue.
The Commission for Initial Terms and Renewals is paid upon:
- receipt by Launch Workplaces of an executed Launch Workplaces membership agreement from the New Member or amended Launch Workplaces membership agreement from a Member (the “Membership Agreement”);
- the Member having paid its First Month’s License Fee plus applicable taxes and Security Deposit;
- the Member occupying the Office Suite; and
- the Broker must provide Launch Workplaces with a valid invoice for the Commission.
Notwithstanding the above, Launch Workplaces shall take direction from the member/prospect as to which broker shall be paid and represent their interest, in the event that there is more than one broker involved in the transaction.
Fill out this form to register a client with us.